Re: [isabelle] Combining BNF and Quotient

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Ondřej Kunčar wrote:

If you mean the Quotient package by Kaliszyk, Urban, I think you would have to go to the ML level (which doesn't exist, I know ;)) to setup the package manually.

Can some of the quotient guys please clarify the situation.

How many quotient packages are there at the moment in Isabelle? Are there plans to converge them, and remove old stuff?

I know that this is a lot of extra work, but this is how we usually managed to keep things going (and moving forward) over so many years.