Re: [isabelle] Transfer rule for transfer_forall

Dear Ondřej,

Thanks a lot for looking into this. It now works fine.
But I still don't understand what all these attributes do. In Library/Quotient_List, e.g., list_left_total is declared as reflexivity_rule, but list_right_total as transfer_rule. Is that meant to be that way?

Best,
Andreas