[isabelle] syntax highlighting on stackoverflow

Dear all,

despite my initial skepticism, I found stackoverflow a convenient place for asking and answering Isabelle questions. (And to my great surprise I already had an account for several years that just lay dormant ;).

With this e-mail, I intend two things:

1) Encourage people to have a look at stackoverflow (others already indicated how one can subscribe, e.g., to a news feed for the isabelle posts).

2) Ask if anybody would be interested in developing isabelle syntax highlighting for stackoverflow ;)

See also

http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/171601/how-to-add-syntax-highlighting-for-new-language

in case you are interested.

cheers