[isabelle] word wrapping in jEdit output panel

Minor bug report (not sure if this is Isabelle's fault or jEdit's, but here goes)...

The word wrapping in the Output window of Isabelle/jEdit is a little bit off. That is, each line of text breaks about 1cm beyond the right-hand edge of the Output window (and that's independent of how I resize the window). Of course it's only a minor quibble because I can always scroll horizontally a little bit to see the rest of the output. It doesn't help to turn on/off the gutter.

john