Re: [isabelle] syntax highlighting on stackoverflow

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 13.03.2013, 09:20 -0500 schrieb Gottfried Barrow:
> On 3/12/2013 10:30 PM, Christian Sternagel wrote:
> > 1) Encourage people to have a look at stackoverflow (others already
> > indicated how one can subscribe, e.g., to a news feed for the isabelle
> > posts).
> >

> Is there a certain encoding to be used, or are posters entering
> information with a non-standard encoding? I've tried "Western
> (ISO-8859-1)" and "Unicode (UTF-8)" in Chrome, but it doesn't make a
> difference. I see boxes with a question mark in this question, and in
> lots of other questions:
>

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15332271/drop-a-variable-in-a-goal-in-apply-style

It is probably not a question of encoding; The correct encoding
(text/html; charset=utf-8) is transferred in the HTTP header, and things
look good here. Maybe your are missing some fonts, of have some
font-overwrite in place?

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter