[isabelle] Implicit structure argument

Hi,

I have problems declaring something as "(structure)", when it is not a
locale parameter (Isabelle2012 is used). Take the following example:

definition adj :: "'a set ⇒ 'a ⇒ 'a ⇒ bool" ("_ →ı _" [100,100] 40) where "
  adj G v w ≡ v ∈ G ∧ v = w"

locale Foo =
  fixes G :: "'a set" (structure)

locale Bar =
  fixes s :: "'a"
begin
definition "s_G = {s}"
end

sublocale Bar ⊆ Foo s_G by unfold_locales

In the context 'Bar' I'd like to use "v → w", but I can't as s_G is not
marked as an implicit structure. I then tried (in context Bar)

notation s_G (structure)

From reading the documentation, this should be legal, but it yields:

*** Bad mixfix declaration for "local.s_G"

I appreciate any useful hints to make s_G the implicit structure argument.

Thanks,
René

--
René Neumann