Re: [isabelle] syntax highlighting on stackoverflow

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013, Gergely Buday wrote:

Gottfried Barrow wrote:

The police are the majority of people who assert themselves. The police who
act as tyrants are the admins and the in-crowd who vote to close questions
which they're not qualified to vote on, and do so to protect their domain.
When I see that happen, I become more interested in fighting the
establishment.

I'm in no hurry to get an account to fight the man. Fighting the man is
generally a losing proposition.

An example of this:

http://discuss.area51.stackexchange.com/questions/9385/computational-logic

Sorry if this is getting off-topic but I wanted to share this
experience with Isabelle users who are interested in Stack Exchange.

I still don't see the problem, and tend to agree with Gilles who pointed out that there are sufficiently many SE sites to cover the topic. Why all this fragmentation, and every tiny fringe group on its own site?