Re: [isabelle] syntax highlighting on stackoverflow

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) wrote:

Le Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:25:20 +0100, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> a écrit:
So we are back at field one, where we've been 20 years ago: "Unicode is comming, really, believe me, it is there right now to solve all our math typesetting problems". Luckily the prover does not depend on Unicode at all.

How so?

Seen again this recent thread https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/htdig/cl-isabelle-users/2013-March/msg00011.html which also points to some explanations here http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/papers/isabelle-doc.pdf