Re: [isabelle] word wrapping in jEdit output panel

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013, John Wickerson wrote:

So Isabelle2013 has some funny heuristics here that work for the most common platforms, GUI look-and-feels, fonts, and font-sizes. What do you have in this respect?

I'm on Mac OS 10.7.5, with "Swing look & feel" set to "Metal", font "IsabelleText 14 Plain". I've tried fiddling with each of these settings (well, except the OS) and the break points remain consistently about 1cm off the right edge of the window.

I've learned a few more fine points about that in the past few days, so the heuristics will approximate an actual solution eventually. That is all for the next release though, and it is a bit early to speculate how it will be there. (There are still many Java/Swing issues on various platforms, some of them hard drop-outs due to Oracle.)