[isabelle] Isabelle/jEdit: can anybody else reproduce
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle/jEdit: can anybody else reproduce
- From: Christian Sternagel <c.sternagel at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:18:44 +0900
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130311 Thunderbird/17.0.4
(I think I never mentioned this on isabelle-users before.)
as documented here
I regularly experience an annoying issue with Isabelle/jEdit. This is
also the case for the official Isabelle2013 and so frequent that I can
no longer use jEdit for proper developments (or to be more precise, I
have to switch to a different window manager - that has a lot of other
issues - to do Isabelle stuff).
Just out of curiosity: Is there anybody else who can reproduce this issue?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and