[isabelle] Isabelle/jEdit: can anybody else reproduce

Dear all,

(I think I never mentioned this on isabelle-users before.)

as documented here

https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/issue/6/jedit-no-input-from-keyboard

I regularly experience an annoying issue with Isabelle/jEdit. This is also the case for the official Isabelle2013 and so frequent that I can no longer use jEdit for proper developments (or to be more precise, I have to switch to a different window manager - that has a lot of other issues - to do Isabelle stuff).

Just out of curiosity: Is there anybody else who can reproduce this issue?

cheers

chris