Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/jEdit: can anybody else reproduce

Dear Christian,

  That happens often with me, but I always thought it was W7´s fault :-)
  But I never tried to look more carefully into this. Besides, I wanted to
  give people in the list a well deserved rest.

Best!

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:18 AM, Christian Sternagel <c.sternagel at gmail.com

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini