Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/jEdit: can anybody else reproduce

I have a similar issue [0], that Makarius has indicated is an interaction between Xmonad and this version of the JDK. However, unlike Christian's problem mine is consistently reproducible. Interestingly I have had no issues with other Java apps on this JDK or with standalone jEdit, but this may just be coincidence.

[0]: https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/issue/11/linux-jedit-allows-no-editing-of-opened