Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/jEdit: can anybody else reproduce

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, Alfio Martini wrote:

 That happens often with me, but I always thought it was W7´s fault :-)
 But I never tried to look more carefully into this.

Note that https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/issue/6/jedit-no-input-from-keyboard covers 2 or 3 oddities that are specific to Linux/X11 window management. I would be very surprised to see the very same effects on W7. Can you be more specific what is happenening in Windows?

Generally it does not help to sweep problems under the carpet. Issues that are not reported cannot be addressed.