Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/jEdit: can anybody else reproduce

Hi Makarius,

This behaviour is nondeterministic (or it seems to be).  It happens when
I type very fast (which is rare). jEdit freezes and it helps to wait around
10
seconds or so for the system to unfreeze. Sometimes I kill the application
and start it all over again.

I did not report it, because I am not sure if this is related to W7, jEdit
or
jEdit/Isabelle. I always blame the first. It is already folklore and
acceptable
to do so.

Best!

--