[isabelle] c-parse release for Isabelle2013

We're pleased to announce the release of our C-to-Isabelle/Simpl parser for Isabelle 2013.

It is available from:
http://ssrg.nicta.com.au/software/TS/c-parser/

Apart from porting to Isabelle 2013, we Michael has added support for the C99 _Bool type.

Happy parsing!
Gerwin