[isabelle] call for applications summer school VTSA 2013
Summer School on Verification Technology, Systems and Applications
September 2-6, 2013, Nancy, France
The summer school on verification technology, systems & applications focuses on fundamental aspects of verification techniques, their implementation, and their use for concrete applications. It is organized by the Universities of Liège and of Luxembourg, the Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik in Saarbrücken, and the Inria Research Center in Nancy, and will take place at the Inria Center in Nancy, France from September 2-6, 2013.
The following speakers have agreed to lecture at the school:
- Xavier Leroy: Mechanized semantics with applications to program proof and compiler verification
- Konstantin Korovin: Automated reasoning for first-order logic: theory, practice and challenges
- Torsten Schaub: Answer Set Solving in Practice
- Swen Jacobs: Reactive Synthesis
- Kim Larsen: TBA
Participation to the school is free to anybody holding at least a bachelor degree or equivalent; it includes the lectures, daily coffee and lunch breaks, and a school dinner. Attendance is limited to 40 participants. Please apply electronically by sending an email to lamotte (at) mpi-inf.mpg.de including
- a one-page CV,
- an application letter explaining your interest in the school and your experience in the area, and
- a copy of your bachelor (or equivalent or higher) certificate.
The deadline for application is July 20, 2013. Notification of acceptance will be given by July 27, 2013.
Full details can be found on the school Web page at http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/VTSA13/.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and