[isabelle] Contributing some Q&A to StackOverflow; please help me to gain reputation

Dear Isabelle users,

a while back Makarius and I collaborated on an Isabelle formalisation of
some things about auctions (cf. http://arxiv.org/abs/1303.4193, will put
latest version there ASAP).  To be precise, I had written a
formalisation (my first one ever) that worked but looked quite clumsy,
and he completely revised it, teaching me a lot of idiomatic
Isabelle/Isar, by working directly on the formalisation, and by
answering lots of questions on our internal project mailing list.

I have now started to share his lessons with the rest of the world on
StackOverflow.  For each lesson learned I intend to ask a question and
then to instantly answer it myself with what Makarius had taught me (or
with how I understood his explanations).

StackOverflow is giving me, a first-time user, a hard time with this, as
I first need to gain some reputation in order to do such uncommon things
as making many posts in succession, answering my own questions, etc.
Could I therefore ask _you_ to give me some reputation?  My first
"question" is here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16629417/what-is-an-idiomatic-style-to-do-an-isabelle-proof-by-cases.
 Others will follow soon; please see my account at
http://stackoverflow.com/users/2397768/christoph-lange.

Cheers, and thanks in advance,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Intelligent Computer Mathematics, 8–12 July, Bath, UK.
  Work-in-progress deadline 7 June; http://cicm-conference.org/2013/
→ OpenMath Workshop, 10 July, Bath, UK.
  Submission deadline 7 June; http://cicm-conference.org/2013/openmath/