Re: [isabelle] Contributing some Q&A to StackOverflow; please help me to gain reputation

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 19.05.2013, 12:11 +0100 schrieb Christoph LANGE:
> > I’m not sure that this is a good idea. The reputation system in
> > StackOverflow is designed to reward questions and answers that are
> > useful to others; if one has to explicitly ask for reputation then
> > maybe StackOverflow is not the right medium for that.
>
> I agree – but I hope that, from looking at my questions and answers,
> you won't say that they are not useful at all and thus don't deserve
> any votes.  All I was asking for was a small "start-up loan" to be
> able to do certain things on StackOverflow as a new user, such as
> posting answers to my own questions.  Today I can start paying it back ;-)

when I wrote the mail I only looked at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16629417 which I did not find very
great (though I do not agree with the closing of it).
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16629591 is much better, especially
as it is concrete enough that someone might find it when he is searching
for the relevant keywords.

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter