Re: [isabelle] I/O error after "Isabelle build -o browser_info -v -c -a"

On Wed, 22 May 2013, Reza Roboubi wrote:

I have Ubuntu Linux 12.04 and downloaded Isabelle 2013 Feb.

I do this:
../Isabelle2013/bin/isabelle build -o browser_info -v -c -a

and everything seems fine.  I even get fine looking HTML pages in places like
HOME/.isabelle/Isabelle2013/browser_info/FOL/FOL.html

But for ZF I get errors:
### I/O error: /home/reza/.isabelle/Isabelle2013/browser_info/ZF/.session/entries (No such file or directory) ### Browser info: failed to update session index of "$ISABELLE_BROWSER_INFO/ZF"

That is just a warning (###) not an error. It could mean that the starting point was not fully "clean", e.g. with some heap for ZF left behind in ISABELLE_HOME/heaps/. (There is a potential for confusion when the implicit build -s of Isabelle/jEdit and explicit build on the command line is mixed.)

Note that the full HTML library is also available here:

  https://isabelle.in.tum.de/dist/Isabelle2013_library.tar.gz

and of course here as separate HTMLs:

  https://isabelle.in.tum.de/documentation.html