[isabelle] Isabelle/HOL, the book

Hi people,

I just discovered there exist a book for Isabelle/HOL at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/3540433767/ref=sib_dp_ptu/182-9131467-6281732

I searched for something similar about one year ago and found nothing at that time, so that's a good news. However, as it's a bit expansive (my average price range for books is in €15 to €25), I would like to know about its content before any attempt to get it. I clicked on the cover picture as it says “Click to look inside”, but nothing happened (no preview).

So I would like to know if someone here already get that book and if it's worth the price.

Thanks for any advices.

P.S. As a question aside, if there are exclusive contents in this book, is there an electronic version planned? (may be an electronic version would be more affordable and I'm planning to get an ebook reader sooner of later this year).