Re: [isabelle] I/O error after "Isabelle build -o browser_info -v -c -a"

On Thu, 23 May 2013, Reza Roboubi wrote:

I believe the full HTML library doesn't contain IsarMathLib(why is that not included in the main distribution anyway?)

It is one of the many independent projects based on Isabelle, not Isabelle itself. I am glad that so many excellent projects exists, without having to take care within the central Isabelle repository.

Now my problem is:  Undefined session(s): "IsarMathLib."

Slawomir says in isarmathlib-1.8.0/INSTALL that it is a regular Isabelle session (in the sense of Isabelle2013). So you just need to say that you want to include its main directory (the one with the ROOT file) in your local hierarchy.

You can do it via "isabelle build -D ./IsarMathLib" following INSTALL, or via suitable -d options to isabelle build or jedit.

You can also do this once and for all in ISABELLE_HOME_USER/etc/ROOTS, by adding any number of directories there.