[isabelle] Stream theory

Dear Brian,

thank you for your answer on countable streams.
My main problem is that the Stream theory (and prelude and LNat) , which work perfectly in Isabelle 2011, do not work in 2013 where im writing my new theories.
Some of the problems have to do with countability. Some others are mysterious for me. Thats why i was wondering if you have
a version of the above classes that work in Isabelle 2013, or if you could give me indications how to achieve the adaption, maybe eventual plugin changes .

Many thanks!