Re: [isabelle] Stream theory

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Roger H. <s57076 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> My main problem is that the Stream theory (and prelude and LNat) , which
> work perfectly in Isabelle 2011, do not work in 2013 where im writing my new
> theories.

Could you please tell me what Stream, prelude, and LNat theories you
are using? Are you using files from the Isabelle distribution or from
somewhere else?

Also, please explain what you mean by "do not work in 2013". All
theories bundled with an Isabelle release are tested, and should work.
If problems only arise in connection with your own personal theories,
then you will have to give me more context.

- Brian