Re: [isabelle] Additional type variable(s) in specification

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 06.11.2013, 12:44 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Is there another way to prevent that problem?

let me add that, although I originally thought that this was a cause for
my proofs to fail, it turned out that that is not the case. So the
warnings are there, but are not causing any problems.

If there is a way to avoid them I’d still like to know, but it is in no
way critical.

Thanks,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter