Re: [isabelle] PDFs for HOL-BNF? Tutorials for transfer, lifting, and quotients?

On 11/6/2013 10:45 AM, Makarius wrote:
It should work after running the batch file Isabelle2013-1-RC3\Cygwin-Latex-Setup and waiting patiently untile approx. 500 MB disk space is filled up.

Then you can produce session documents like this (via Cygwin-Terminal):

  isabelle build -o browser_info -o document=pdf -v HOL-Library

For already built sessions without generated document, you might need option -c as well.

Thanks. I'll try that someday, but I've gotten quite a ways without doing much of that, except in the beginning.

Regards,
GB