[isabelle] Isabelle2013-1-RC4 available for testing
Dear Isabelle users,
here is another release candidate:
This is probably the last one before final lift-off next week.
Notable changes wrt. Isabelle2013-1-RC3:
* Minimal tuning of Isabelle/HOL library and tools.
* Minimal tuning of some Isabelle/jEdit GUI aspects.
* More documentation for Isabelle/jEdit (25 pages manual).
* Proper join of forked diagnostic commands in Proof General theory
* Update to Poly/ML 5.5.1 with commits 1869 (fix two optimiser bugs) and
1875 (allow IO request of zero characters).
See also https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release for the main
website where the final stage before Isabelle2013-1 is organized. There is also
a link to an issue tracker on the same Bitbucket site.
Observations from testing release candidates may be discussed here on
isabelle-users (not isabelle-dev), on the bitbucket tracker, or via private
It only makes sense to test the *latest* release candidate. People who
have provided some form of feedback should update and check how that
aspect is now treated -- sometimes a last-minute attempt to improve things
actually goes into the opposite direction.
Major operating system vendors have now released their latest versions as
well: Ubuntu 13.10, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.9. So this is an opportunity
to see that everything fits nicely together.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and