Re: [isabelle] Declaring equal for a type; BNF not working on the left

On 11/7/2013 11:01 AM, Jasmin Blanchette wrote:
Once the next release is out, one of our first priorities will be to make sure "fun", the code generator, Quickcheck, Nitpick, etc., work with "datatype_new" just like they do with "datatype". We're currently waiting to avoid too much divergence between the release branch (from which the release candidates are generated) and the development branch (which will lead to the next-to-next Isabelle release).

Jasmin,

Alright, sounds good. Sledgehammer is my friend.