[isabelle] Sledgehammer settings

Hi,

I noticed that the sledgehammer timeout can be configured in the
Isabelle plugin settings of jEdit. I would appreciate if I could also
configure the set of default solvers there, so that it would apply to
both “sledgehammer” entered by hand, and the sledgehammer panel.

Until then: What file do I have to modify how to configure it manually?

Thanks,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner