Hi,

I could reproduce this also on OS X 10.9 but had to try really hard. Same on Ubuntu 12.04

One observation:
I also reproduced this programmatically and observed that keys only get lost not when the popup opens but after the point where the next possible character is the same for the remaining possible keywords that is the "_" in find_theorems or the "t" in print_theorems. Maybe the problem is not with the popup itself?

Best Benedikt