Hi,

Am Montag, den 11.11.2013, 12:12 +0100 schrieb Makarius:
> I am merely waiting for at least one guy who types very fast to confirm
> that jedit_completion_dismiss_delay=0.1 prevents the problem most of the
> time.  (Otherwise I have to make yet another release candidate, and
> postpone the final lift-off by a few more days.)

sorry, I wasn’t aware that there was not another RC upcoming. Fetched
and built 9c1f21365326, and indeed, with
jedit_completion_dismiss_delay=0.1 I could not reproduce it, neither
manually nor with xdotool. It looks a bit weird to see multiple popups,
but definitely better than disappearing key presses.

Thanks for finding a work-around,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner