Re: [isabelle] Remaining reasons for Proof General

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013, Manuel Eberl wrote:

Another problem are codes such as "not", which are still not replaced at
all, since "notation", "note" and so on also exist. I'm afraid I don't
think I can get used to this.

Have you actually tried Isabelle2013-1 already?

It requires some time to study the NEWS and the corresponding documentatation (the jedit) manual. And then make a fresh start into this 4th generation Prover IDE implementation.