Re: [isabelle] Remaining reasons for Proof General

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 12.11.2013, 16:13 +0100 schrieb bnord:
> I find the "not" case still unpleasant.
> - I can't use "~<TAB>" because it's a composing key so I have to type
> "~<space>C-b<TAB>"

do you really mean “composing”, in the sense of the Compose key, or
rather “dead” key?

For a dead key i would expect that <~><space> will print "~", not "~ " –
why do you need Ctrl-B? What OS by the way?

I have disabled dead keys and use the Compose Key
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compose_key) so that <Compose><~><n>
yiels ñ. But that might not be an option if you have to enter a lot of
accents. In that case, you might want to customize jEdit, as suggested
by René¹².

Greetings,
Joachim

¹ Yes, that is <R><e><n><Compose><´><e>.
² No, ¹ is not <Compose><^><1>, although that works as well, but
  <AltGr><1>
³ My <Compose> key is <Print>, which Thinkpads have for some reason
  between the right AltGr and String. I enable that with
  keycode 107 = Multi_key
  in my ~/.Xmodmap.

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner