Re: [isabelle] Remaining reasons for Proof General

Using a compose key is definitely a good way to just ignore jEdit's
completion. I have a customised .XCompose file that allows me to write
∀, ∃, ∈, ⟹, ⊆ and so on using the Compose key; this solution has the
advantage that it also works the same way outside of jEdit. I only just
realised that I could simply use my Compose key to solve the whole
Unicode token issue for me, maybe I should give jEdit another try.