Re: [isabelle] Remaining reasons for Proof General

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 12.11.2013, 16:34 +0100 schrieb René Neumann:
> As a matter of fact: The Linux' XCompose input method [1] works fairly
> well with Isabelle/jEdit. For example, I use my right windows key as
> compose key, allowing me to use Compose + / + \ to enter ∧ in any text.
> Same for Compose + g + a for α ... and many more.

additional fact: gtk (or GNOME?) disables the usual X11 provided compose
method (which is configurable and more extentensive) by a hard-coded
list which contains, for example ☭ and ¹, but not the ones you mention,
which is unfortunate. This can be overwritten (export
GTK_IM_MODULE="xim" ), but that had other side-effects which I don’t
recall at the moment.

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter