[isabelle] find sessions

There is 'isabelle findlogics', which gives me a list of all heaps. Is
there some equivalent for sessions? Or would it be possible to add a
switch to 'isabelle build'? So that e.g.

isabelle build -d . -L

just prints the list of sessions it can find?

Reason: Have a script select one from the list and pass it on as
'isabelle jedit -l $SESSION'

If it is not possible per se, but there is already some workaround
needing some scripting, I'd be fine with this too.

- René
--
René Neumann

Institut für Informatik (I7)