Re: [isabelle] Remaining reasons for Proof General

I just gave the jEdit in 2013-1 a try. Here are my first impressions:

  * In PG, I have some open buffers, these are the buffers that I'm
interested in. jEdit opens all dependent theories (approx 50 to 100 in
my typical use-case). So using cycle-buffer or similar functions makes
no sense.

How can I efficiently switch between the theories that I'm currently
editing/interested in, without having to search them among dozens of
uninteresting theories?

  * I have no control when theories are processed. I loaded a theory,
and saw in the theory-panel all these purple bars slowly disappearing,
until no purple was left. Also for the theory that was currently
displayed in the main window. However, the theory in the main window was
NOT completely processed. When moving down the cursor, the purple bar
appeared again.

So how can I be sure that my theories are all correct?

--
  Peter