Re: [isabelle] find sessions

Am 13.11.2013 13:29, schrieb Makarius:

>> I just came up with this little Scala-snippet, that seems to do what I
>> need (first time ever I touched Scala):
>
> So far the question what you actually need was left open.
>
> Isabelle/jEdit already provides a dialog to select the logic image, and
> it is rebuilt automatically on startup.  The reboot is a bit awkward,
> but it should usually do the job.

I want jEdit to start right up with the correct session. This
Scala-snippet would mostly be needed for sanity-checks ("does the
session you want me to pass to jEdit exist"), and hence not doing them
is ok. The other usecase was that calling my script with a unique
substring of the session name was sufficient. But I rarely use this, and
if I really will, the dialog in jEdit should take care of it.

- René
--
René Neumann

Institut für Informatik (I7)