Re: [isabelle] jEdit apparantly proves False

Another, even nastier, way to reproduce this behaviour:

Load the theory and wait some time (a few minutes or so),
then the purple mark goes away automagically.

This is confusing, in particular if you use some long-running proof
methods or switch to another workspace while your proofs run through ...
if you return to jEdit after a few minutes, it seems as everything went
through.

--
  Peter