Re: [isabelle] jEdit apparantly proves False

Hallo,

you probably missed the relevant entry in the NEWS for Isabelle 2013-1:

*** Prover IDE -- Isabelle/Scala/jEdit ***
[…]
* Improved integration of HOL/Falso (see https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/htdig/cl-isabelle-users/2013-March/msg00165.html)

Personally, I am delighted to see this finally happening, I'd say it's
about time. In fact, it may be the one thing that finally gets me to
abandon Proof General in favour of jEdit.

Cheers,
Manuel