Re: [isabelle] 0::'a

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

See also the introductory section of the new Isabelle/jEdit manual:

  The subtle differences of Isabelle/ML versus Standard ML,
  Isabelle/Scala versus Scala, Isabelle/jEdit versus jEdit need to be
  taken into account when discussing any of these PIDE building blocks
  in public forums, mailing lists, or even scientific publications.

I recommend PRISM to identify offenders.

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

I have already seen papers related to the Prover IDE efforts, where "jedit" was used in a non-sensical way, even more non-sensical then on this thread so far.

Is this the end of proper science?