Re: [isabelle] jEdit apparantly proves False

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013, Christoph Feller wrote:

I just wanted to add that I migrated to Isabelle/JEdit recently (with Isabelle 2013-1) and I was rather confused by this behaviour, too.

The behaviour is definitely bad.  I still need to investigate it further.

So far I can only declare the extra-long testing phase before the Isabelle2013-1 release a failure. Instead of spending several weeks myself in an alert situation to make sure that all goes well, I went on vacation in the middle of the process.

Problem reports then came in right after official lift-off, as was already the tendency in the last 2 or 3 times.