Am 25.11.13 12:04, schrieb Makarius:
Since you also run Linux here: Do you experience differences in the general performance, running on the same hardware but with quite different operating systems? This affects Cygwin and Poly/ML running on it.
I don't really use this machine a lot for Isabelle development so I can't give a dependable report here. It maybe feels a little more responsive under Linux but it's totally fine and maybe it's only my imagination. But I really don't do much more than browsing theories on this machine.

Best
    Benedikt