[isabelle] Order of Serialization for code_printing code_module

Hi,

the order of serialization of "code_printing code_module" seems to be
documented nowhere. The implementation seems to order the modules
alphabetically by name.

My current application relies on the ordering of serialization, as
code_modules depend on other code_modules. Thus, two questions:

1) What is the ordering? Can I rely on alphabetical ordering?
2) Can I influence the ordering by somehow declaring the dependencies
between the code_modules?

--
  Peter