Am 25.11.2013 18:36, schrieb Makarius:
Waiting several minutes to "recover" might mean two things: (a) you had some edits to remove the diverging stuff that got eventually accepted, or (b) the ML task finally evaporated with some internal interrupt exception due to runtime system overload. In the latter case, we have again the case that the situation looks good on the surface, but is bad at the bottom.
With "recover" I meant that the by(intro TrueE) was again marked as running and everything worked as expected. I didn't remove the command or anything.
Just to make sure: the left-over poly process only appeared on Mac OS X, but not Linux nor Windows?
Yes, I couldn't observe this under Linux nor Windows.

Best
    Benedikt