Re: [isabelle] Interpretation inside locale raises DUP

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013, Clemens Ballarin wrote:

Unfortunately, there is another locale bug, the diagnostic command 'print_interps <locale>' doesn't seem to work anymore either, but I haven't had time to look into that yet.

Do you have an example for that?  I did not find one looking 5min.

We need to figure it if and what to do here concerning the Isabelle2013-2 release, which is already the second attempt. The release process needs to terminate eventually.

I will probably make Isabelle2013-2-RC2 in 48 hours.