[isabelle] Package Babel (possibly Incomplete)

Dear Users ,

In Isabelle 2013-1 I´m having problems with the Babel package in
the root.tex file when running my session for document
preparation. When using the "brazilian" option, I get the following
error

! Package babel Error: Unknow option `brazil'. Either you misspelled it
(babel)                or the language definition file brazil.ldf was not
found

Thus I have to comment the line that calls this package. It
works well with the "english" option, though. Besides, I did not had
this problem when preparing documents with Isabelle 2013.

(Makarius), is it possible to  fix this for the next release? if not,
what is the best way to upgrade the latex instalation in
cygwin? I run cigwin-setup and texlive-collection-basic seems
to be installed. So I don´t know what is going on here exactly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best!

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini