Re: [isabelle] Package Babel (possibly Incomplete)

Hi Makarius,

I finally discovered the package that contains the missing files. The
problem is  that TexLive in cygwin seems to adopt non
standard names for LaTeX packages. Maybe its better to leave thing in this
way,  so that we install the missing data by
ourselves.

Cheers

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini