Re: [isabelle] Order of Serialization for code_printing code_module

Hi Peter,

> My current application relies on the ordering of serialization, as
> code_modules depend on other code_modules. Thus, two questions:
>
> 1) What is the ordering? Can I rely on alphabetical ordering?

It has never been specified; all kind of dependency management while
printing code relies on Graph.strong_conn, and I guess it falls back on
the critical order of strings when now other constraints are involved.

> 2) Can I influence the ordering by somehow declaring the dependencies
> between the code_modules?

There is currently the possibility to make code_modules depend on the
presence of certain constants, and maybe a slight extension could also
dependencies of modules.  I will think about it.

Cheers,
	Florian

--

PGP available: