Re: [isabelle] Accessing slightly old versions of Isabelle

Hi Andrew,

Here you can access the past releases up to 2008. There is no need of
recompilation, I think.

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/download_past.html

This link is directly available from the Installation Menu.

Best!

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Andrew Butterfield <
Andrew.Butterfield at scss.tcd.ie> wrote:

> All,
> is there an easy way to get the previous release of Isabelle/HOL (e.g.
> Isabelle2013),
> rather than the current Isabelle2013_1 version.
>
> I need at least one of the Linux or  Windows version, or ideally both.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew.

> Andrew Butterfield     Tel: +353-1-896-2517     Fax: +353-1-677-2204
> Lero at TCD, Head of Foundations & Methods Research Group
> Director of Teaching and Learning - Undergraduate,
> School of Computer Science and Statistics,
> Room G.39, O'Reilly Institute, Trinity College, University of Dublin
>                           http://www.scss.tcd.ie/Andrew.Butterfield/

Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)
www.inf.pucrs.br/alfio