Le Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:34:25 +0100, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> a écrit:

Dear Isabelle users,

this is yet another release candidate for the second attempt to make a stable release of Isabelle this autumn:

   http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2013-2-RC2

Don't know if it's the place to tell: there is a typo in “tutorial.pdf”. In “8.3.1 Overloading”, it says:

   We can introduce a binary infix addition operator ⊗

While it should be

   We can introduce a binary infix addition operator ⊕

Also, while I'm not to beg it, just as a suggestion only if it's possible: when the “Symbols” pan is docked at the bottom of the Isabelle text pan, it could be handy if the text pan could scroll so that the position at the caret is always visible. Actually, if the caret is near the bottom of the text pan, then pushing the “Symbols” button to show the symbols pan, the latter may hide the text where the caret is located, which is not very pleasant.